Canyoneering Adventure Day
Rates: $225 Per Person groups of 4+. $775 Per Day Groups of 3. $575 Per Day for up to 2 Persons.
2 & 3 Person Minimum day rates apply when not joining already scheduled tour. Inquire upon booking.
Rates do not include tax or gratuities.
Rates Include; *Coffee, Tea or Juice upon arrival. *Healthy lunch made with fresh ingredients. *Ice Cream upon return from tour. *Canyoneering equipment including backpacks.
Guests experience rappelling as well as basic scrambling and partner assist techniques. Our goal is to introduce guests to the safe principles of canyoneering. These canyons and tours are truly “off the beaten path”.
Adventure Day Information
• No prior rope or hiking experience necessary.
• Ages 7+ years are welcome. Our average group’s age range is 40-65 years young.
• We provide all necessary gear (including backpacks and water bottles), lunch, coffee/tea or juice in the morning and ice cream or sorbet in the afternoon.
• Tours begin at our shop (125 E. Main Street, Escalante) 7:30AM (March-April & October- November) & 7:00AM (May-September). • Tours return between 1:30PM-3:30PM depending on group size. • The guides choose from about 12 canyons each day. The guides determine each day’s canyon the morning of the trip based on the weather and group. Safety First. • Distance covered is up to 4 miles • Elevation gain/loss up to 500ft • Rappels; 2-3 up to 80ft in length • The canyons we guide are within a 20-40 minute drive from our main street shop. • We specialize in guiding off the beaten path locations. We do not guide Spooky, Peekaboo, Tunnel, Zebra, Bighorn etc.
*We take up to 8 guests on these tours. If you prefer a Private Tour, please inquire for rates. (we can accommodate up to 10 guests on Private Tours).
• Guests must be comfortable hiking between 3-4 miles on uneven terrain/no trails with an elevation gain/loss of up to 500ft
• Each guest must be able to carry a small backpack (approx 10lbs) containing 2-3 liters of water, lunch, harness, helmet and personal items. Adjustments are made for small children. • Guests must wear proper clothing and footwear (safety purposes).